Nexus Design is a graphic design studio with a guaranteed methodology: we believe that successful ideas are generated from creative partnerships. We involve our clients from the beginning by assessing their needs and working with them in creating effective branding and marketing solutions.
We’re small on purpose: you’ll work directly with the principals. That’s how we keep our overhead lowand it’s why we deliver better results, faster.
Our highly experienced design team has worked with a diverse array of partners, from international corporations to fiercely independent arts and media outfits. Annual reports, collateral, digital media, identity, packaging we produce attention getting, award winning work in each of these fields.
Concept through completion of nearly every sort of marketing communications possible. We create the message in any medium, and we have a wealth of experience, skills, technology and talent available. We use these tools to illustrate totally new ideas for our clients, or, we're able to redesign, refocus and follow existing corporate identities and strategies.
We are responsible, no matter what the media, for setting the stage for a receptive audience. We...
• capture attention with visuals
• create interest with a promise
• entertain while we explain
• illustrate the benefits
• picture the results
• motivate with a call-to-action
What we offer:
• Original and collaborative concept and design of comprehensives.
• Maintain existing or develop new branding solutions and strategies.
• Develop and maintain company graphic standards.
• Art Direction of photography or illustration. Stock, location or studio.
• Set goals and schedule, oversee production of all contributors.
• Execution and preparation of original art for all facets of production.
• Print and production specification and supervision. Press runs.
• Vendor contact, fulfillment and delivery of final product.
* Develop Marketing strategies or implement pre-existing MArketing plans.
* Assist in press relations and trade show/event planning.